Our class times have recently changed!
When classes are in session the Northwestern Aikido Club holds the following weekly schedule. All classes and open mat times are held in the studio spaces as SPAC.
- Wednesdays 6:45-9:00 in SPAC Studio 1B
- Fridays 6:00-8:00 in SPAC Studio 1B
Interested students, faculty and staff are welcome to stop by during any class and to try aikido. No experience is necessary and students may join during any time of the year. Interested in aikido? Come out a try a few classes for free! Just come to any class wearing free moving athletic clothing that covers your knees and we will get you started.
Special Schedule Dates
- September 25th – First Class of the Fall Quarter
- November 22nd – Class will end early for the Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 24th – No Class for the Thanksgiving Holiday